Monday, August 11, 2008

Skyla Rose and Friends

I don't have any friends with children the same age nearby, so anytime someone can bring over their little one it is quite exciting for Skyla. Poor thing has no one to play with! Luckily my cousins have kids the same age so sometimes they humor us by coming out to the Westside for a visit!


Skyla and her cousin Ethan




My best friend's sister's kid Ava can probably visit once a year...

They could talk about how cool they are, being half breeds and all

I've been looking into part-time preschool for her and she seems to enjoy the few tours we've been on, she is quite sociable...but then I will really miss having that time with her that I do now...we'll see...maybe when shes closer to two years old. I'm not ready!

At least for now she always has Oliver....

1 comments:

Carey 6:27 PM  

Love the pic of the kitty getting some Skyla lovin'! We need to introduce her to our 1/2 breeds as well - they'd get along great.